Frequently Asked Questions – Custodian and Broker Information

Can I Fund A Personal Portfolio Using A Different Brokerage Account?

Personal Portfolios can only be held at an approved custodian. You will need to transfer your account to before we can start managing it for you. If you currently have your account with one of the approved custodians, in most cases, you can simply transfer your current securities into the Fool Wealth managed account without liquidating them first. If you are investing $500,000 or more in Motley Fool Wealth Management Personal Portfolios and have questions about which securities can and can’t be transferred, give us a call at 844-408-4391 and our team of experts can guide you through the process.

See what we would recommend for you